Cemetery in winter

Cemetery in winter

  • On 2/10/07 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    I'm a big fan, Klaus.

    But I'm not a daily viewer...rather I like to view in large doses when I can find the time to truly savor my favorite sites and images. I've visited most of your images over the course of a handful of occasions.

    If I visited here every day, I'd be compelled to say the same thing over and over: WOW!

    Thank you for your incredible images. I'll leave a word of thanks and encouragement from time to time as I catch up on your latest postings.

    Cheers!  
  • Bob, Thank you very much for such a comment. You are the kind of people that encourages me. I love what i do but whe i read something like what you have written i love it more.  
  • On 16/10/07 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    You know that we totally agree with Bob!
    KEEP IT UP!!!!!!!

    Nikos and Evi from Greece