Landshut, Auloh

Landshut, Auloh

  • On 18/9/07 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    OMG..... you are simply superb...I really can't believe so much corrected depictions....Hey..did you edited them on Photoshop....My friend at aquabot few seconds ago told me that these are corrected(color) on Photoshop CS3 ; just like that TAZZ TALLY(from Alaska)used to do...I mean its far different from the original one...Is that so.?
    Sorry for repeating but I just want to add something further that's why.....  
  • Yes i always use photoshop, but that doesn't mean that i change them lots. Depending on what you have. Sometimes i hardly have to "correct" something and sometimes i have to "correct" several things. But in general i don't like to change a photo that much.  
  • On 22/9/07 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    I really can't find enough words to describe this beauty.
    Thanks for the honour of sharing it with us!

    Best friendly regards from Greece  
  • On 26/11/07 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    Hello K. Leidorf...How about the market for aerial photography in USA especially Florida ?