Houses in Neuharlaching, Munich

Houses in Neuharlaching, Munich

  • On 2/9/07 8:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    Absolutly amazing...very great shot.  
  • On 15/9/07 4:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    It's really amazing there is so much snow so early. is it usual for Germany and Austria?  
  • Evi, no, this photo wasn´t made this year. Unluckily i can't fly everyday therefore when i fly i do it the whole day and make lots of images. I upload lots of "old" images here.  
  • On 22/9/07 1:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    I see!
    Thanks foe answering!
    Just, pleeease KEEP SHOOTING!
    :-)  
  • On 25/7/08 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…
    The photos on this page are absolutely fantastic. I searched Google for images of Lake Constance (Bodensee) as I will be visiting there next week with my family and this site showed up. Please take more pictures : )